A Message From Our Team
*Health Declarations must be signed EVERY DAY that the participant is taking part in programming.*
Overall Facility Practices & Protocols
Below are practices and protocols that all guests must comply with when visiting each facility. Additional protocols not listed below may be in place at each facility. Programs will be modified to meet occupancy, distancing, and other requirements in accordance with CDC, local, state and federal policies and guidelines.
- To attend any session, you must register online here.
- All participants must have an updated, signed waiver on file.
- In order to ensure the safety of our guests and employees, in consideration of being allowed to use The Rinks and Great Park Ice facilities, each time a participant arrives at the facility to participate in a session, he/she (his/her guardian) will be asked to certify certain information pertaining to COVID-19, which may include the following:
- The participant does not have, and has not had in the last 14 days, a fever over 100.4 degrees;
- The participant is not experiencing COVID-19 symptoms (including, but not limited to, a cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, muscle aches);
- The participant has not had close contact within the last 14 days with an individual infected with COVID-19, suspected of being infected with COVID-19 or exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms; and
- The participant shall not enter the facility if any of the above is true.
- If a parent/guardian will not be present at the facility when a participant checks in for a session, please contact your specific rink in order to electronically sign the certification within 2 hours of the start of the participant's session.
- All guests and participants must adhere to facility policies at all times.
- All guests who are not fully vaccinated will be required to wear face coverings throughout the facility with the exception of on rink participation
- There will be no public skating or birthday party programming at this time
- Guests should not enter the facility if they are experiencing any COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms, have been exposed to anyone suspected of having or diagnosed with COVID-19, or are not comfortable being in a public place or otherwise at the facility
- Hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the facility. Please wash and/or sanitize your hands often and follow other recommended hygiene practices
- We have enhanced our cleaning and sanitization process. A dedicated team will continually disinfect players benches, restrooms, and common areas throughout the day. Enhanced cleaning does not replace the importance of and need to practice good hygiene and social distancing.