Session #17 - Stickhandling Skills & Puck Protection
Hosted by Vince Valles & Chase Reddin with special guest warm-up by Chris Martin from Mettle Strength
Saturday, May 23rd
The comfort of your home, backyard or other safe place!
Meeting ID: 839 1452 3582
What do you need?
- Hockey stick
- Puck, street hockey ball, tennis ball
- A flat surface and area to perform basic agility moves
- Any misc. objects that can be used as obstacles for agility
How to log in?
- Download the Zoom app on your phone, iPad or laptop
Things to know
- Please mute your device when the session begins so the host can teach without background noise and interference.
- Chat feature- you can use the “Chat” feature to type questions and one of our host will assist you.
- Player Spotlight- Some players will be featured during the session, let’s have some fun.
For those unable to take part live, visit The Rinks YouTube channel to get caught up!