Compete Performance “Off-Ice” Hockey Workout
Hosted by Tim Kilpatrick
Next session TBA
The comfort of your home, backyard or other safe place!
- Building strength
Session #55 - Mettle Strength “Off-Ice” Hockey Workout
Hosted by Chris Martin
Saturday, October 24th
The comfort of your home, backyard or other safe space!
- Core strength
- Importance of Nutrition & Sleep
What do you need?
- Hockey stick
- Puck, street hockey ball, tennis ball
- A flat surface and area to perform basic agility moves
- Any misc. objects that can be used as obstacles for agility
How to log in?
- Download the Zoom app on your phone, iPad or laptop
Things to know
- Please mute your device when the session begins so the host can teach without background noise and interference.
- Chat feature- you can use the “Chat” feature to type questions and one of our host will assist you.
- Player Spotlight- Some players will be featured during the session, let’s have some fun.
For those unable to take part live, visit The Rinks YouTube channel to get caught up!