Learn To Skate Camps are designed for LTS levels and will run between 60 minutes and 75 minutes, depending on location. Please click the rink name below for facility-specific LTS camp details & registration (class dates & times, camp price, schedule break-down, check-in process, etc).
Registration for December camps will open on Wednesday, November 18th at 5:00 p.m.
A few Reminders:
- LTS Camps are ‘A La Carte’ single class sessions. For the ‘Sept Season,’ you may select multiple classes, but you will need to register and pay on a PER CLASS basis.
- Space is limited and registrations will be on a first-come-first-serve basis
- Registration time slots are NOT level specific, BUT groups will be divided by skill level and age. Please indicate your LTS Level when prompted during online registration. This will allow us to properly group skaters according to skill level and age, creating a better experience for you.
- Staff cannot have physical contact with skaters due to COVID restrictions, so it is imperative that skaters can stand up on their own.
- Please expect 7 to 8 skaters per skating instructor.
- You will be allowed into the building 15 min. before your camp start time and must exit the building within 15 min. of your camp end time.
- MASKS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES, even on the ice.
- A Health Declaration must be signed EVERY DAY OF PARTICIPATION ON THE DAY OF PARTICIPATION.