A Message From Our Team
The Rinks & Great Park Ice customers and families,
We are excited to announce that our facilities are now open in a reduced capacity. The Rinks and Great Park Ice will be offering day camps, gym, and fitness activities by prepaid registration only. Consistent with government-issued guidelines, there will be no public programming (e.g., public skating, birthday parties, league play, classes) at this time. Please see below for how to register for a specific program and “how to” return to the ice and/or playing surface. We are excited to get back to skating again and look forward to seeing everyone soon.
Vice President, ICE Management, LLC
Overall Facility Practices & Protocols
Below are practices and protocols that all guests must comply with when visiting each facility. Additional protocols not listed below may be in place at each facility. Programs will be modified to meet occupancy, distancing, and other requirements in accordance with CDC, local, state and federal policies and guidelines.
- To attend any session, you must register online at www.therinks.com. Only registered participants and one (1) parent/guardian will be allowed in the facility.
- All participants must have an updated, signed waiver on file.
- In order to ensure the safety of our guests and employees, in consideration of being allowed to use The Rinks and Great Park Ice facilities, each time a participant arrives at the facility to participate in a session, he/she (his/her guardian) will be asked to certify certain information pertaining to COVID-19, which may include the following:
- The participant does not have, and has not had in the last 14 days, a fever over 100.4 degrees;
- The participant is not experiencing COVID-19 symptoms (including, but not limited to, a cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, muscle aches);
- The participant has not had close contact within the last 14 days with an individual infected with COVID-19, suspected of being infected with COVID-19 or exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms; and
- The participant shall not enter the facility if any of the above is true.
- If a parent/guardian will not be present at the facility when a participant checks in for a session, please contact your specific rink in order to electronically sign the certification within 2 hours of the start of the participant's session.
- Participants will be required to have their temperature taken before entering the facility to ensure it is not over 100.4 degrees. If the participant's temperature is above 100.4 degrees, the participant will not be allowed to enter the facility.
- All guests and participants must adhere to facility policies at all times.
- Participants will be allowed to enter the facility 15 minutes before their session starts and be asked to leave 15 minutes after their session ends.
- All guests will be required to wear face coverings. Participants may remove their face covering only while on the ice and/or playing surface. Face coverings will not be provided by the facility. If a guest arrives without a face covering, they will not be allowed in the facility.
- Participants must arrive partially dressed in the necessary gear for their activity. Benches will be available to put your skates on and take skates off. Locker rooms will be closed.
- There will be no public programming (e.g., public skating, birthday parties, league play, classes, etc.) at this time.
- All sessions will be limited to 25 participants or other established guidelines.
- Certain features of the facility, such as water fountains, vending machines, and ATMs, will be closed until further notice. Please check with your specific rink for additional details on closures.
- Please bring your own water bottle. Concessions stands will be closed, with the exception of Great Park Ice. Great Park Ice may adjust concession stand hours from time-to-time and may provide limited offerings.
- Guests should not enter the facility if they are experiencing any COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms, have been exposed to anyone suspected of having or diagnosed with COVID-19, or are not comfortable being in a public place or otherwise at the facility.
- Please practice social distancing while inside the facility.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the facility. Please wash and/or sanitize your hands often and follow other recommended hygiene practices.
- We have enhanced our cleaning and sanitization process. A dedicated team will continually disinfect players benches, restrooms, and common areas throughout the day. Enhanced cleaning does not replace the importance of and need to practice good hygiene and social distancing.
- Please enter through the marked doors and follow signage in the facility. Each facility will have specific doors to enter and doors to exit.
Skating & Hockey Specific Protocols
Facility Re-Opening Dates & Site Maps
Friday, June 26
- Great Park Ice & FivePoint Arena
- The Rinks - Irvine Inline
- The Rinks - Lakewood ICE
- The Rinks - Yorba Linda ICE
Monday, June 29
- The Rinks - Anaheim ICE
Thursday, July 2
- The Rinks - Poway ICE
- The Rinks - Huntington Beach Inline
- The Rinks - Westminster ICE