Weekly Timeline: The schedule for each week (Monday-Sunday), will be released the Thursday prior. Please note that guest coach registration does not open until the below dates/times:
Guest Coaches Only*:
- Yorba Linda ICE - Thursday, 7 p.m.
- Anaheim & Poway ICE - Friday, 12 p.m.
- Lakewood ICE - Friday, 6 p.m.
- Great Park - Sunday, 12 p.m.
- Pre-Approval required for ALL Guest Coaches
After initial registration (Fri/Sun), remaining openings will be regularly updated online for registration.
- All sessions are "first-come-first-serve" on a Pre-Paid Online Reservation System, including a waitlist option
- Skaters and Coaches have "separate-but-parallel" Reservation Systems so make sure you are on the correct system
- Management will process all requests and send an email confirmation within 24 Hours ONLY to those coaches confirmed. (8 coaches maximum per session). No email will be sent to coaches still on the Waitlist.
- To check your Current Status, please check your Dash Account Profile to see what is Confirmed or Waitlisted at any time. Remember to check your email for notifications.
- If you do NOT receive an email, that means you are still Waitlisted, but PLEASE wait for 24 hours as we process your request.
- As sessions are processed, management will continually post any ‘Open’ coach slots through Dash as a green ‘Register’ button, including the number of remaining openings. If the session is full, you will see the orange ‘Waitlist’ button.
- TO SEE REMAINING COACH OPENINGS, please log into Dash and search by location schedule to register for any remaining openings.
- To view your COACH SESSION STATUS at any time, please log into your Dash Account main page. You will be able to see all sessions confirmed and waitlisted.
- How to register:
- Select Location
- Select Program – “COACH - Figure Skating”
- Select Season – e.g. “GPI FS Camp Sessions COACH ONLY 6/29-7/5”
- Click “Search,” select sessions and press ‘Waitlist.’
- Login to your customer account
- Select “Registration”
- Select who you are registering
- Select program – “COACH - Figure Skating”
- ‘Program Search’ will appear
- To begin REGISTRATION, please click here
Coaches Pro Fee Guidelines
Pro Fee Definitions:
- Staff Coach: The Rinks (AI, LI, PI, WI, YLI) and Great Park Ice Figure Skating Staff.
- Visiting Coach: Any Staff Coach visiting another Rinks or Great Park Facility other than their own.
- Guest Coach: Any Coach outside our organization-must be approved by Rink GM & Skating Lead/Manager/Director
Pro Fee Options:
- GPI Staff Coach Fee Options:
- $35 per day due prior to teaching.
- $95 per week due Midnight Sunday prior. (Covers Mon-Sun)
- $380 per month due on the 1st of the month. (Covers 1st – End of Month)
- The Rinks Staff Coach Fee Options – AI, LI, WI, and YLI:
- $30 per day due prior to teaching.
- $85 per week due by Midnight Sunday prior. (Covers Mon-Sun)
- $340 per month due on the 1st of the month. (Covers 1st – End of Month)
- The Rinks Staff Coach Fee Options – PI:
- $25 per day due prior to teaching.
- $75 per week due Midnight Sunday prior. (Covers Mon-Sun)
- $300 per month due on the 1st of the month. (Covers 1st – End of Month)
Guest Coach Fee Options:
- The Rinks AI, LI, PI WI, YLI:
- $35 per day with no weekly cap on fees.
- No maximum per week.
- $130 per week
- Covers from Monday to Sunday, regardless of the date & time of purchase
- Does NOT include Great Park Ice
- IMPORTANT NOTE: This is an interim weekly payment option & is subject to change or cease at any time
- $35 per day with no weekly cap on fees.
- Great Park Ice: $40 per day with no weekly cap on fees.
- 1 day per week maximum
- Payment does not cross over between facilities within the same day.
- All Guest Coaches must be pre-approved by the Skating Lead/Manager of appropriate facility to register for sessions and pay for pro fees
Pro Fee Terms:
- Before coaching at any facility (home rink or visiting another facility), pro fee must be paid ONLINE in Dash Account PRIOR to teaching.
- Penalties: If you do not show up for your confirmed session (a minimum of 30 min. on a 60 min. session), you will be assessed a $50 penalty fee for the first offense and a $100 penalty fee for the second offense and further.
- Cancellations: If your skater is not able to get onto a session, you will have until end of Saturday (or end of the day your skater made the FS session request) to cancel your coaching slot without penalty. No exceptions.
- Visiting: When Staff Coach visits another Rinks Facility or Great Park Ice, the current pro fee will cover you and there are no additional charges* so long as the pro fee is current.
- *When Rinks Staff Coach visits Great Park Ice, an additional $5 daily fee applies
- Please bring pro fee receipt when "visiting" (screen capture is acceptable)
- Maximum number of "visiting days" by staff is waived during COVID-19
- Guest Coach: Any guest coach wishing to pre-register & teach must first contact the Skating Lead or Manager for pre-approval prior to registering for a session.
- Coach Compliance (Background Check and Safesport) and appropriate Liability Insurance Required.
- Payment: To pay Pro Fee, log into your Dash Account, scroll to MEMBERSHIPS, and click ADD MEMBERSHIPS
- Please review the Orientation Video and Site-Specific Traffic Maps before arrival.
- Must comply with General Policies here.