July Learn to Skate & Academy Classes
- Class registration for Anaheim ICE, Poway ICE & Yorba Linda ICE opens Monday, June 28th at 5:00 p.m.
- Class registration for Great Park Ice opens Friday, July 2 at 12:00 p.m.
- Class registration for Lakewood ICE opens Friday, July 2 at 5:00 p.m.
Space is very limited will be issued on a first-come-first-serve basis, so mark your calendars to register.
Please visit your facility’s specific Learn to Skate and Academy website (links below) for registration details, including your class level, dates, times, price, schedule break-down, make-up policies, and check-in process. You will also register for classes by clicking on the rink name of your choice.
Skaters must be able to properly fall down, stand up, and march on their own to participate in ALL classes. Staff cannot have physical contact with skaters due to COVID restrictions, so it is imperative that skaters can stand up on their own.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you are not able to confidently complete these skills, we recommend starting with a private lesson which we are happy to arrange for you.
- Please review the Return to Play Protocols before arriving as policies and procedures are regularly updated in accordance with safety and health standards.
- Staff cannot have physical contact with skaters due to COVID restrictions, so it is imperative that skaters can stand up on their own.
- You will be allowed into the building 15 min. before your camp start time and must exit the building within 15 min. of your camp end time.
- MASKS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES, even on the ice.
- A Health Declaration must be signed EVERY DAY OF PARTICIPATION ON THE DAY OF PARTICIPATION.
- All Learn to Skate participants are required to register for the Learn to Skate USA Membership and annually pay the $16.00 Fee to U.S. Figure Skating. Membership term runs July 1st through June 30th Visit www.learntoskateusa.com to register
Make up policy determined by individual facilities.